WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY
A PANEL DISCUSSION
March 9th, 2017, 5pm-7pm, 151 East 25th Street, Room 750
Four Baruch alumnae share their experiences as successful women working in the technology sector and their thoughts on diversity and other issues in the technology workplace. The panel discussion will be followed by a networking hour for Baruch alumni and students.
**This event is open to all women and men who are interested in technology, business, and diversity in the workplace**
- Sarah Hoffman ‘01, Lead Machine Learning Engineer, FactSet Research Systems Inc.
- Sarah Knapp ‘07, Vice President, Business Development and Strategy, Spruce Technology Inc.
- Melissa Komal ‘11, PMP, Human Resources IT Project Lead, MetLife
- Kira Sheinerman ‘03, PhD, Founder & CEO, DiamiR
MODERATOR: Prof. Linda Weiser Friedman
Students RSVP at: https://goo.gl/bNWEYh
Alumni RSVP at: https://www.alumni.baruch.cuny.edu/events/women-in-tech
* Paul H. Chook Department of Information Systems and Statistics
* Office of Alumni Relations