CUNY Internship Programs is accepting resumes for the 2015-2016 Department of Education school-based tech support internship program. They are looking to hire a large number of CUNY students as interns and the application deadline is fast approaching.
They offer paid, school year long internships that will be created around your class schedule.
To qualify you must:
- Be a current CUNY registered student
- Be able to successfully perform the job duties based on experience or formal training/college courses
- Be available to work 15 – 19 hours during school hours for one school year
- Be authorized to work under INS laws for on-campus jobs
Typical Job Duties:
* Assist in set up of new computer equipment in classrooms and offices and install software
* Ensure that LCD projectors, smart boards, and other related audio/video equipment are functioning
* Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
* Configure wireless devices to access DOE network
* Maintain classroom servers and technology equipment inventory
* Monitor equipment and work with Help Center to ensure timely repair
* Provide assistance in use of technology equipment
Applications will be accepted at: http://bit.ly/CUNYTechDOE
The application deadline is June 21st.