- Wide range of faculty specializations, such as electronic markets, global information systems, business intelligence, financial information systems, human-computer interaction, and information systems development
- Active participation by doctoral students in research projects
- Strong research foundation through courses on research methods, statistical analyses, and other research-specific skills.
- Extensive list of seminars on current Information Systems research
- High faculty to student ratio
- Excellent record of research publications by faculty and students
- Doctoral students generally receive full financial support during their studies, including full tuition support.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit our doctoral program page on our website.
Or contact: Prof. Marios Koufaris
PhD in Information Systems Area Coordinator
email@example.com or 1-646-312-3373